If you believe that material available on Digitizd.com, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a complete and valid notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded or embedded the material by email. Your DMCA Notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available or to third parties.
Digitizd.com is a publishing platform where bloggers often use copyrighted materials in commentary or journalism, or transform the materials into something original of their own. As such, before submitting a DMCA notice for material on which you own a copyright, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use ( http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html) . If you are not sure material located on or linked-to by a Digitizd.com site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney. Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
1.Verify that the blog/article in question is hosted by Digitizd.com
2.Contact the blogger directly. Go to the blog post in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the blogger.
3.Send your complaint to our designated agent via the form below, if the issue cannot be resolved directly with the blogger.
As required by the DMCA, we have a policy to terminate users and/or sites that we consider to be repeat infringers. Although we won’t share the specifics of our repeat infringer policy (we don’t want anyone to game the system, after all), we believe that it strikes the right balance of protecting the rights of copyright owners as well as protecting legitimate users from wrongful termination. Please note that notices that are successfully countered, rejected on fair use grounds, or deemed to be fraudulent are not counted against a user or site.
You must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
• An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
• A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Digitizd to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Document must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed. Then please send this notice to : email@example.com, subject should contain ‘DMCA Notice”.
Please allow 2-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.